Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hippity Hoppity

Easter is all around us. 
We've heard lots about Cadbury eggs, Easter egg hunts and chocolate bunnies.
Tis the season for green grass, flowers and beautiful weather.
Look who we found at the YMCA this week.
Oma and Opa with the Easter Bunny!

DOING THE EGGS
My sweet girls!
Since I have neglected my scrapbooking lately, today I got the creative juices
flowing as I helped the girls decorate eggs.  Loved it!

You can't fully appreciate the events of Sunday without remembering
what happened on Thursday and Friday.  Christ's death & resurrection is
horrible and beautiful all at the same time.
I pray that if you are not familiar with the original Easter story
you will be open to hearing it for the first time.  I would love to share
it with you or send you a fantastic book filled with facts to support
the life of Christ according to the Bible.
Happy Easter!
Christ is Risen!!

No comments: