Thursday, April 19, 2012

Passwords

What do you do about them? 

How do you keep them all straight? 

Oh My Word!  I think I might be getting weak in the brain activity category.  The synaptic gaps are enlarging.  I can't remember my passwords.  Well, some of them I can.  But then there are the new ones that have to have an extra number or one more character or a capital letter in them.  Geesh, I am struggling to just use my debit card at Costco.  To make matters worse, I've gotta know all my husband's passwords too because I manage his blog, twitter, personal facebook page and THE NEW PHENOMENON fb page.  Oh, let's add one more person...Emma has a password on her ipod, phone, email and facebook page.  I can now understand the need for a chip being implanted into the arm, maybe I could get 3 chips.

I have a place on my phone to store passwords.  As you would guess it is necessary to have a password to access that area of the phone.  But then consider the phone getting hacked.  Don't you know Apple assures me that their encryption process takes place every 25-30 seconds, changing continually so it is impossible to hack.
RIGHT!!!! (insert some sarcasm)
I know there are people out there with nothing better to do than to create something bad to get people's information off of their devices.  See I don't even have the words for what I am trying to say because I am so behind in the tech world...but "it" still exists!

If you have good advice for this never at home, stay-at-home mom please feel free to share.


Before clicking on the "publish" button I had a quick thought...
I have read time and time again that God does not want us to worry.  Maybe you can't hear my frantic voice in my writing but I wrote this in about 35 seconds. I was feeling frantic. Take whatever you are holding on to, open your fingers and turn your hands upside down.  Let the troubles of this world fall from your control into His (God).  God is good and has our best interests at heart.  I'm pretty sure God knows all about encryption and passwords.  He doesn't need my help.

PEACE!


No comments: