Monday, December 29, 2014

Cozy Christmas

Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Here's another Christmas tradition I really enjoy...Christmas Cards.
Fortunately I am gifted in pictures and designing cards (or finding good templates on various sights) and Chris is gifted at writing. So what I do is pleasing to the eye(usually) while what Chris does is interesting to read. As I try to recall December 1997 I started our Christmas letter and then asked Chris to edit it. Basically he rewrote it, rightfully so. That year I would have probably said something like, "In February we moved to Arizona and we have the cutest little kitten named Moxie." See that needs some serious revising.

Below are the two cards I mailed out this year. 


I love our Christmas pictures this year, it was so difficult to decide which one to use.  Thank you Kelli Gleckler at Kelli G Photography

No comments: