Friday, July 8, 2016

Camp Rivercrest

This is a super busy time of year so I really don't have time to blog but I need a break from the crazy soccer registration I have been doing non-stop for 7 days. But praising God for this work He has blessed me to do...pays the bills.

All three of our girls have gone to church camp since they were in primary grades. Camp Rivercrest in Fremont, NE is an outstanding Christian camp. As the older girls get busier each year they find less and less time for summer camp. However Olivia and her best friend of eight years spent this week at camp. I love hearing the crazy stories, the stories of faith building, the stories about stupid boys, the stories about the amazing food and of course gaga ball. This year's key word was PERSEVERE. The girls had a great time and already look forward to next summer. In the meantime, I will be praying for the Holy Spirit to do a beautiful work in the lives of these sweet girls.


That's really all the time I have to blog. Three Hundred and Fifty youth soccer athletes depend on me (even though they don't know it) to do the behind the scenes work so they can do the thing the love most...play soccer! GO EGA!!

Speaking of soccer...kind of have some cool updates but I can't release them for a while. Stay tuned!

No comments: