Saturday, December 21, 2019

Reagan's High School Graduation Party

It came
It went
It was a success!
We had over 210 friends and family come through the doors to celebrate Reagan. I'm sure we greeted each person but there were some who I hardly remember having much of a conversation with. But thank you all for sharing your Sunday afternoon with us.





My people came to the rescue
Susan and Kimberly, you are AWESOME! Thank you for everything you did to help us set up, serve food and clean up. You get me. You make me smile. I miss you both!



School Friends

Girl Cousins

Mark & Claire from CORE PT

The Grandparents

Colton and Reagan

Will S

Kenzie B


Kaylee B (almost family)
Cece B
 Cookies and More Cookies
Reagan wanted Chocolate Chip cookies...we had 600. I couldn't help but order the cutest sugar cookies in the midwest from Angie Foley of Branson. I wish I had a better photo of her designs. They look amazing and taste just as fabulous!

 The menu - Walking tacos and Chocolate chip cookies.
In case you were wondering, 45 lbs of taco meat fits in a 22 qt roaster oven
I was so busy getting ready for the party I didn't focus on getting good pictures of all my decorations. These center pieces were simple but just what I wanted. I spray painted books, placed on burlap wrapped in red and black ribbon and 2 framed photos; an early childhood picture and a senior picture. To finish off the look we added cups of m&ms and 2020 confetti. 

When I track down a few more pictures I will be adding them. It's truly more for me to look at years later than for my blog readers. 

What a great day of celebration!

No comments: