Monday, December 30, 2019

Wrapping Up 2019

Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020!
It's been a good year and I am looking forward to the journey of 2020 with my crew.


This is my favorite moment
If our church ever stops doing candle light...hmm, what is this actually called? Well, if they make us stop playing with fire during the Christmas Eve service I will probably have to attend a different church once a year. I love the symbolism of sharing the light of Jesus. As we stand in a completely dark sanctuary singing "Silent Night," one candle is lit and within minutes the entire room is filled with light. Even the memory of it warms my soul.

Selfie with my favorite girls

Every year we take a family picture at church. This year we arrived entirely too early because I was concerned about getting good seats, so the five of us messed around taking pictures. Unfortunately, after church we were in such a hurry to make it to our dinner reservations we didn't get a family photo taken. I'm glad we got these. For the record, Nana and Papa came to church with us.

Christmas Eve PJ photo

No Christmas card and no Christmas Letter in 2019. 
What will I do in my Christmas scrapbook...leave a page blank?

Through the ups and downs of every day life I have decided to find joy. When I look for it, I find it! My prayer for my friends, family and fans (ha ha I don't have fans but it sounded good) is that they all find joy in the mundane, the challenges and other people's successes. 

Merry Christmas and God Bless

No comments: