Saturday, May 3, 2008

Go Away

As Drew so eloquently put it, this was our "Go Away Party" last night. As usual I forgot to get out the camera until we were cleaning up and 3 families has already gone home. Sorry, maybe I can photoshop in the others. ha ha

When we left Phoenix I didn't think I would ever find a friend or a church again, as you can see we did find friends and all these great people are from our church. Now we are about to be in search of friends and a church again. God will provide, He always does.

Today is a big day for Emma. She is participating in a music festival. She'll play two piano pieces by memory, and do both a theory test and listening test. This is her first year, even though she's a little nervous it'll be a great experience. "Mom, I hope my judge isn't like Simon" said Emma. Oh my, maybe we watch too much tv.

Have a great day. Leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you.

Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog... when you get settled in Omaha I'm going to call and have you tell me how to set one up! Have a great day! Love, Vicki