Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Scrappy Day!

Most of you may not know that we just flew past a very important holiday and I didn't even get to celebrate it. No, not Cinco de Mayo (did I spell that right)? I'm talking about NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY! Yes, this scrapbooking cult has it's own holiday. I am writing it on my May 2009 calendar and nothing is going to get in the way of a full weekend of scrapping!! However, in between cooking, packing church activities and running kids here and there I did manage to scrap 3 LO (layouts) and finish a project I started for a friend.

These two LOs are from a scraplifting challenge over at ScrapLove.com.


My fabulously funny niece Regina hasn't had a page in my album for a few years so it's about time to get her back in there. I had so much fun with my brother, SIL and niece in January. Notice I didn't say I enjoyed their dog. :)

Now Cinderella must get back to her duties of packing packing packing!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Those LOs are great! Sorry you've been burried im packing lately! I will miss you at SL during the move!