Friday, May 23, 2008

Where's the Ark?

Holy buckets!! I guess the drought is over. It has been raining for 2 days solid. I know God said he wouldn't flood the earth again, the rainbow is his promise so I'm sure it will stop within the next 37 days. ha ha

Ever been to the Henry Doorly Zoo? It's a nationally recognized zoo and we were lucky enough to be there yesterday. So fun, even with 100 kindergarteners and pooring down rain.

Today we are back in our old home town so Emma can participate in her dance recital. I can't wait to post some pics. This morning we spent some great quality time with Emma's friends at the mall. Tomorrow Reagan and company are suppose to go to the park/lake to feed the ducks, play and eat pizza. Obviously, we may have to take a boat where ever we go and it probably won't be the park. I doubt Reagan will tolerate going to the mall. :)

Painting is truly fun for me however, I think when I'm done with all of this I will put away the paint brushes for a while. I have painted 2 rooms with 13 foot ceilings, 2 hall ways, one bedroom and almost all of the ceilings in my house. OMGosh, that's enough!! This would have been impossible without my MIL taking care of Olivia all day and then the enlisted help of Susan, Holly and Lindsey. Thanks guys! Still I can't find the cord for my camera so I can't upload any pics to my blog. I'll get to it one day soon.

Dig out the umbrella and get outside. Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We miss you girl! Sounds like you are busy, busy! And that is just WAY too much painting!