Friday, July 4, 2008

Garbage in ... Garbage out!

We've all heard that before, I believe it. Last night I stayed up late to journal and decided to focus on my most recent blessings. I was shocked to see so much written down and then I stopped to think about what has been negatives in my life lately. Really only 2 things. SO isn't it obvious that I should be flying high...jumping for joy...in the groove? However you wanna say it, life is treating me good and I shouldn't let a couple negatives bring me down.

With that said, today I had the best day in a long time. Chris even asked me what was wrong, he went so far as to take my temp. Funny guy, huh?

I know I was fearfully and wonderfully made. God wants me to rejoice and live life to it's fullest. Today IS the first day of the rest of my life and I am going to (with your help) thank God for my blessings and lift up those around me.

Hey Happy 4th to you all. We are going to see our buddies the Foley's (and others) and blow up all kinds of fireworks. As always when explosives are around, please pray for my hubbies safety! :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

It's always refreshing to sit and count your blessings. :) Have a great 4th.

Lisa J. said...

I need to count my blessings! It is so easy for me to see the negative sometimes. You are an inspiration!