Friday, July 18, 2008

Our First Gathering

Wednesday night we surprised Nana with a 60th birthday party. She thought it was a house warming party and just in case she reads my blog (doubtful) I couldn't release that info. Here's the benefit, she brought both food and a gift to her own party. ha ha The look on her face was priceless. Ya know, one might think that a scrapper would be sure to take pictures. Well, not this scrapper! I even carried my camera around...WHAT'S THE DEAL?

How do you know if a child is color blind? It does run in the family you know. I'm sure Olivia is just expressing her stubborn will but the child does not know one single color. Who am I to judge? I am the same mom that thought she might have some delayed learning issues b/c she wasn't talking at all until she was twoish. Chris said if she has some retardation in learning she got it from me. Obviously he wasn't too worried. funny guy!

My word of the day....free!

No comments: