Monday, November 10, 2008

Memories on Paper

I did a little scrapbooking this weekend thanks to a cyber crop over at ScrapLove.com. Each one of these layouts was created due to a specific challenge...color, word in a title, design, shape, inspiration, etc. It was fun but I didn't get as much done as I wanted to. I was busy getting in a car accident, going to a football game, hanging out with family...you know the little things. ha ha Just wanted to share a few LOs with my dear ones. I didn't edit/crop any of these pics, hope you can see them alright. Geesh, I'm getting lazy.

"Happy Together"

"My Friend...My Sister"



"You Made Me FALL Hard"

Today my friend Liz and I attended a program at a local art gallery remembering Kristallnacht, 70 yrs ago. That day reminds us why we have to interfer with the inhumane treatment around the world. If only someone would have stepped in the day after it is possible that the Holocaust might not have ever happened. The world looked the other way and Hitler took that as his "green light" to do whatever he wanted. November 9th, 1938 at 3am changed millions of lives forever.

My thought for the day:
Take an interest in someone other than yourself. You never know how your actions may change history.

No comments: