Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh Mercy Me!

I have a dilemma on my hands. It's been 7 1/2 days since my accident and I am still not feeling the greatest. As a matter of fact, I feel worse now than I did the day after. Last night we went out for dinner, by the time we were done eating I had to go home. The family went to the NCC basketball game while I went to bed. It's a real bummer having back pain. Not only missing activities but I feel like my family is getting the worst of me. It's so hard to be happy go lucky when you feel crummy. UGH!!

That was a side note there, sorry about the rambling. Tonight I have an opportunity to see Mercy Me. I NEVER go to concerts and really want to attend. What do I do? I guess if I feel crummy I can sit outside in the van until the show is over. :) Nice, huh? Better load up on drugs and hope for the best. Walgreens here I come! Maybe I should have my carpooler drive the van instead of me.

Just a short hello for the day. Liv and I are going for a walk. The chiropractor says brisk walking will help hold my adjustments better than anything else. When I come home it'll be time to hit the ice packs, rest a little, do my Beth Moore study, pick up the girls and then head to Lincoln for the concert.

Friends, have a great weekend.

Oh, I almost forgot. For those of you who thought I was on the Today show this morning...it's wasn't me. :)

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

I hate that you are still feeling rotten. Did you go seek medical attention? I love Mercy Me but understand your dilemma You have to listen to your body! Well I hope you feel better. Which Beth Moore bible study are you doing now?