Friday, December 12, 2008

Got A Date with A Hottie!

Oh yes, it's Friday and I'm going on a date with my hubby! We are going to one of our favorite resturants, Ted's Nebraska Grill, with 2 of our favorite people, Tim and Susan. We are in need of some good friends, good food and fellowship. We're a pretty cheap date: gift certificate purchased super cheap from Resturant.com, going to a cheap movie and free babysitting. Thanks Abby! Have I said lately that I love my life???? Well I do!

I should have mentioned this before. For those of you who know my friend Marti be in prayer for her. This week she had her very painful cancer testing done and will know the results on Monday. The waiting is hard for me and must be much more difficult for her and her family. Good or Bad...I praise God for Marti, her friendship and the incredible example she is. It's crazy how God can use something as terrible as cancer to bring others closer to Him.

We have a very busy weekend coming up. Monday I should have lots of pictures and stories to tell. Hurry back to check in on Monday or Tuesday.

Today's note is short. I really should be in bed. Although the date stamp says it's Friday, in my mind it is late Thursday night. YAWN!

Words for Today: friendship & love

No comments: