Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wii Had A Great Christmas!

My little darlin' just waiting to open gifts on christmas eve. Her dress and hair were just beautiful and then she really needed to wear her red white and blue bracelet with theh pink plastic necklace. She's all about the accessories. At least she forgot about the crown for a few hours.
Christmas eve tradition: opening one gift each...new jammies.

Wii FOR CHRISTMAS! Who knew wii could really have this much fun playing a video game? The first night we played until 11:15 pm. Yes, boxing about did me in. Holly and I were just too competitive to stop. Then last night Chris and I were up until 1am playing all kinds of different games. Tonight it was 11:45 when Chris shut down the Wii. When school starts we'll have to set a timer so we don't stay up too late.
SO FOCUSED!
GREAT FORM!
EVEN THE YOUNGEST CAN NOW DRIVE
REAL DETERMINATION


Since we having over night guest tomorrow night I thought this was the prefect time to start painting my daughter's bed room. haha Everything about Olivia screams princess so... I bought a pink princess comforter set for the bed. I had a crown cut out of wood which I still need to paint. I bought a sweet princess saying for the wall. (Rod Foley calls them stickers...they are so much more than that.) My plan was to paint the walls a beautiful light pink and that's it. My 3 year old had different plans. And yes, I changed my painting plans according to what she wanted. haha The picture below is the first coat of paint, it's still wet. Olivia informed me that light pink is Emma's favorite. Dark pink is her favorite. Can't argue with that.
The previous owners did such a crummy paint job that I may paint all the woodwork white. The bed is getting painted too. I have some cool ideas for the closet as well. So you'll have to check back to see my progress. However, if anyone has any window treatment ideas that are fit for royalty please fell free to share.

3 comments:

Susan Snyder said...

wow you've been busy! Why do you always make yourself crazy? Oh too late! That pic of Liv is PRECIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mel, you are awesome!!!
Love all the pictures and the new paint in Liv's room.
Hey thanks for letting us come stay with you. Come to GI to hang out soon!

Love, Tami

Kate said...

How dare you try to paint her room light pink??? :) What were you thinking? Anyways, it's really cute - super girly just for her!

Love all your Wii photos! That thing is definitely addictive!