Thursday, March 5, 2009

No More Mexico

God is faithful. He has provided an alternate location for our spring break missionary group. As luck would have it, the day I wrote my last post there were some terrible crimes committed in Saltillo, Mexico so the CSF leadership shut us down. I had every bit of confidence in Dan and obviously God to have the wisdom to keep us safe. We are now going to Kentucky. Some of the kids are so disappointed however I think this will be a wonderful experience for all of us. This specific location is a very poor area, truly we will be surprised and surely saddened by this "third world country" within our very own United States.

Please continue to pray for this mission trip that lives would be changed and that each of us going will be challenged to continue our mission work right where we live the rest of the year. As of recently I have felt the Spirit move within me in ways I have never experienced. I'm so excited to have this opportunity.

Word of the Day: Chiastic Structure
Here's a definition for you-inverted parallelism. Whatever that means right?
Example: Don't live to eat, eat to live.

No comments: