Saturday, April 10, 2010

All Kinds of Craziness

Soccer, Softball, Dance Oh My!!!

Spring is a busy time at our house.  My family is my passion.  So in the midst of this craziness we will be attempting to focus some quality time.  Looks like we will have to schedule it to make sure it really happens.

Last night was Emma's first softball practice of the season.  She came home dead tired, apparently she has a really tough coach, he ran them until their legs fell off.  I hope I don't have a run in with the coach.  He's pretty cute, I'd hate to have to put him in his place.  :)  Emma wants to pitch and I'm prepared to kiss up to the guy so she can play the position she really wants.  Isn't that what all good moms do when daddy's the coach?

This morning Reagan's soccer team had their first game.  Can I just say, once again the Comets are a dominating force on the field!  Reagan scored 3 goals and played amazing defense.  So proud of all the girls.  They passed...they ran hard...they had a great time.

Tomorrow both of the girls have softball practice while Olivia and I will be heading south to Fairbury for a birthday party.

Monday starts a new school week with orchestra and dance.

Where is it in the bible that God tells us, "BeStill"?  I need to read that passage again and again.  Thank you Lord for your words of direction and encouragement.

No comments: