Friday, April 30, 2010

New Page on the Blog

Thanks to my dear friend Vicki Koons, I have been inspired to create a second page to my blog.  There may be more coming.  I'm just excited to be trying something new.  My darling husband would say the only reason I did this is my intense competitiveness.  WHATEVER!!  OK, he's probably right but I'm not going to let him know that.

If you have an extra moment go take a look. 

Do you feel blessed?  Whether you recognize it to not you are.  Today I am reminded that I am blessed with good health.  Thank you Lord for your protection.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Good job! Your new blog page looks great & your scrapbook pages are terrific. Now, I'm inspired...

Anderson Fam said...

Love the scrapbooking pages. You inspire me Melanie. I need to scrapbook so much it is not even funny. Need a mommy night away soon. Thanks for posting. I may have to steal some of your ideas.