Thursday, April 29, 2010

Musical Showers of Spring

Unfortunately, this is the best picture I got of Reagan's spring concert but my friend Stacy got some better ones.  I'll have to steal those from her.  Apparently arriving only 20 minutes before the concert is WAY too late because we had to sit on the back row.  Stacy was there just 5 minutes earlier and had a front row seat. 
Anyone who knows Reagan also knows her love for comfy clothing and distaste for dresses.  This picture doesn't show the classes attire so let me just tell you about it.  Reagan said she was to dress in "beach clothing."  So she picked out very casual white shorts and a bright orange cute but casual shirt.  I thought she did a great job until we arrived and saw that all the little girls had on spring dresses.  Yes, my daughter pulled a quick one on me this time.  Don't think it will work again! 

Today Emma's show choir concert was at 2:30...what a great time for parents.  NOT!!  Emma is in the middle row...the one in the white shirt.  :)   Mrs McConnell did a great job with the kids.  If I can figure out how to get a video posted on here I will share Emma's duet.  What a little performer & I'm a proud mama!


Sing a joyful noise!

No comments: