Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Do I Need a Title?

Nebraska softball was in town today.  Wouldn't you know it, this afternoon it was above 70 degrees but we got to the softball field and temps had dropped 20 degrees with wind blowing right into our faces.  Brr!  We still had a great time listening to Abby and Olivia sing and oh yea, watching the Huskers beat Creighton.  It was like a little Grand Island reunion with the Snyders, Raabes, Jerry Quandt, Randy Foland and obviously our favorite Husker Heidi.  We even ran into the guy from Charlie Rose Baseball and Softball who still owes us money from 14 years ago.  But really, who holds a grudge?  :) 
Kristi and Reagan
Tami and Melanie
I am really enjoying my Norwex business. Last week it took me back to Grand Island for a show at my friend Tami's house. What a blast! I had the opportunity to share the most amazing products with old and new friends and then hang out with Tami, Kimberly and Sandy. Yesterday I sent off my best show yet. What I thought was going to be a way to get a discount on cleaning supplies is turning into a successful business.
Soccer
More Soccer
And More Soccer!

No comments: