Saturday, April 2, 2011

Freedom Rings

What holds you captive?

What will release you from that tight grip?

I continue to participate in Beth Moore's scripture challenge.  The living, breathing word of God never fails me, tucked inside the bible are so many little nuggets that help me get through live on a daily basis.  There are times that I feel lost, bound by the enemy's lies but when I seek His truth I am freed from the lies, the guilt and the fear.  My 7th memory verse describes this freedom and how to achieve it...from knowing the truth.  Thank you God for these words.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8:32 (NIV)

These are words that are so easy to "know" but easily forgotten.  So I am committed to memorizing these 13 words, when Satan comes knocking I will slam the door and seek the truth from our Lord God.

No comments: