Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm a Slacker!

I know, I haven't done my best in the world of blogging lately but I just don't have time. It will get better...one day.  :)  I have been doing book orders, digging out the Christmas decorations, loving on my kiddos, getting rid of more Aunt Delma stuff and realizing my baby has a birthday coming up and I haven't planned a party.  YIKES!!

Today I'm sharing a quick book update.  All is going well.  Praise God!  Funny how we can plan, scheme and think we have it all under control and then God steps in to take care of everything that we couldn't.

THE NEW PHENOMENON got another GREAT review today. 

http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2011/11/review-new-phenomenon.html

I'm telling you (all of you) this is a must read.  If you haven't bought the book yet, go to our publisher's website and purchase it at a reduced price while it lasts.

http://www.writelife.com/NewPhenomenon/purchase.asp

Our calendar is starting to get filled up with speaking engagements and book signings. 
*December 20th we have a signing in Omaha. 
*January 3rd we hope to be in Red Oak IA, where the book takes place. 
*January 4th we'll be back in Omaha at a school.
*January 7th a signing at The Book Worm in Omaha. 
Exciting stuff going on.

The bible tells us that He (God) can do immeasurably more than we could ever hope or dream of.  So true!  Don't forget to give God praise for the amazing blessings you see every day.

No comments: