Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful for... (part2)

NOVEMBER 8
Oh wouldn't the FlyLady be proud of me?  All except for the fact that I actually had all this extra stuff in my house.  I am so thankful to have a place like the Open Door Mission to donate good used items for people who are in need. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

NOVEMBER 9
Emma played volleyball for the first time this fall.  She did a great job
and even played in the championship game. I was a proud ex-volleyball
playing mama!  All three of my girls give me great reasons to have a camera. I
enjoy capturing moments of their ever changing lives.

NOVEMBER 10
Creativity is important to God...my family is proof of that.
I love my brothers and pray for them daily.


NOVEMBER 11
I have an amazing husband who can do it all...well not fix the car.  :)
I know God has special plans for you, he saved you as a baby so that you could
accomplish great things for his kingdom.  Already you have done so much,
all by God's grace. This month marks another great accomplishment...
The New Phenomenon!
To God all the glory!  Christopher, I love you. 


NOVEMBER 12
Fifteen months ago Chelsea and Allen (and sweet Naomi) came into our lives along
with several other amazing couples.  It started as a weekly bible study in our home.  It
has turned into a weekly gathering of people who love and support each other.
Friends are a blessing!

NOVEMBER 13
 If I could keep my girls in a bubble of protection forever, I would do it.
Looking in those big blue eyes and seeing nothing but innocence
is about the sweetest thing I can think of. 

NOVEMBER 14
Spending Thanksgiving 2010 with Aunt Delma was special but I had no idea
it would be our last one.  I am so grateful for the time we had together.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Your photos look terrific. Your special effects are fantastic. Your kids are beautiful. Your husband is a sweetie (and talented). You are a special friend.