Friday, March 16, 2012

IT HAS SPRUNG

S P R I N G ! !
The weather has been beautiful all week but this sight almost brought tears to my eyes this morning.  Not kidding at all when I tell you this.  I backed out of my driveway and suddenly see yellow blooms.  I stopped in the middle of the street and ran up with my phone to get a quick picture.

I love spring!

I don't know if I can even call the last several months "winter".  It's been mild to say the least.  I thought it was the wild winter temperatures every year that created such appreciation for the first sights of green.  It's safe to say, that's not the case...

I just love spring!

Earl May is calling my name but remembering we live in Nebraska pulls me back to reality.  It could snow Easter Sunday.  I better wait a few more weeks for flower shopping.

March Madness and Spring all the same week!
My basketball bracket is all messed up...thanks a lot Missouri!

Have I said this yet?
I love spring!

Thank you Lord God for caring so much for your creation that you gave us variety in seasons and plants.  Why would I ever wonder if you care about my little life details? Obviously you do.

No comments: