Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Molly Bear

I have asked so many to pray for Sweet Little Molly, I decided to post a few pictures. 
I like to have a face to go with my prayers.

I have some updates.
The news does come in slowly & I do think this will be a long process but I tend to continue praising God for the miracles He has & will work in the life of this baby girl & all those who love her.

*Today officially the doctors started seeing gag reflexes, even though the nurses have been reporting it since yesterday.  It isn't real until the neurologist sees it.  :)

*Tonight Chris and I spent some time with Mike and Stacy in the hospital.  It was pure joy to see our friends look alive again. It's amazing what a little sleep and some good news can do for the body.
 We hugged, visited and laughed.  All good for the soul!

*Molly opened her eyes while we were in the room and then began moving her arms and legs.  It sure looked to me like she was uncomfortable and trying to reposition herself but the docs aren't certain if these movements are involuntary or intentional.

*Tomorrow morning Molly has her second MRI.  The first one showed some damage in the brain and they expect to see a little more tomorrow.  However, after the procedure, the vent should come out & the feeding tube will go up her nose then finally mom & dad will be able to hold their baby again. 

 Olivia and Molly at the pool
 At the soccer field.
This girl is use to being at a game of some sort, she can make almost anything into a toy.  I have a fantastic picture of Molly covered in baby powder after digging through someone else's diaper bag.  Unfortunately, I could not find that picture.

If you would like to follow Molly's progress her parents have started a page for updates at
Message me and I would be happy to share the info you need.  What you can do is pray for Molly to come completely out of the drug induced coma and start showing more neurological advances.
Isn't God Good?  Already in the last 3 days He has shown 100's and probably 1000's of people the power of prayer.  I serve a Mighty Savior!

No comments: