Friday, March 9, 2012

Posting the Poster


I love to create but have very little confidence in my ability to do it well.  For some time I have been struggling to create a poster and business cards for Chris' book.  You may be giggling but it is difficult for me for several reasons.  First I am a perfectionist. Oh, the stress I place on myself for no reason at all.  Secondly, I have not had the time to sit down and make some simple decisions.  Last, I really do work best under pressure.  Maybe that's just what procrastinators always say.

I am happy to display my newly created poster here on my blog.  The picture was taken in Red Oak, IA where the story of The New Phenomenon takes place.  If you are familiar with small towns, the water tower is a visible display of school spirit.  My hometown has a white water tower with Redmen painted on it. Red Oak is the home of the Fighting Tigers and has a bright orange water tower.  I love this casual picture of Chris. 

Tomorrow I will pick up a printed version, make the needed changes and then send them off to our next book event.  Speaking of book events...

The Pudgy Pumpkin
Red Oak, IA
Saturday March 10, 2012
10:00 am - 1:00 pm

If you are in the area, please stop in and say "hi".



1 comment:

Vicki said...

Looks terrific! You did a great job...