Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blast From The Past

I found this draft from August 2008...the year we moved to Omaha.  I must have been too busy working on the house to realize I started this but never finished it.  That summer we wanted to get the girls involved in something right away and we found a christian musical, The American Ideal at Back Stage Dance in NW Omaha.

I can hardly believe how much my girls have changed in the last 4 years.

taken last winter



Emma signing and doing her dance steps

Reagan didn't have to dance too much but she sang and did cartwheels all the way across the stage.

Fast forward to 2012
Reagan and Olivia are about the ages of Emma and Reagan in the first picture. You wouldn't catch Reagan in a musical if her life depended on it but she still does a pretty good cartwheel. Emma on the other hand was born to be on stage.  She loves to sing and dance but I don't expect to see her doing any cartwheels in public.

God, You graced us with three completely unique daughters. Thank you for the blessing of these girls in our lives. We cherish and love them.




1 comment:

Vicki said...

They were... and are... so beautiful!