Monday, July 16, 2012

Husker Soccer Camp

Just a little light packing?
Good grief girls, I hope you brought enough stuff.

Reags and 3 of her EGA Soccer teammates
These girls just got checked in, new t-shirts, new soccer balls and can't wait for their mamas to stop taking pictures and get off campus.  I know Reagan will be fine however that doesn't stop me from having a hard time leaving my baby at the University dorms.

 Rooms unpacked...cleats on...ready for session #1

 Bay and Reags
I have no idea what this is all about!

I'm not sure that Reagan is aware how cool it is to be playing soccer on the University fields with UNL players and coaches. This opportunity is not something I got to do as a young girl. While you learn new skills and grow your knowledge of the game be sure to have a blast...and drink lots of water.

Reagan, work hard, listen and give it your all for the next 5 days. I hope you text me every day with a brief report and don't forget to ice your knee. In the meantime, I will be praying for you and your team.  
I love you bunches!  Mom

No comments: