Saturday, August 14, 2010

BACK 2 SCHOOL

It's early August and the summer has ended, for my children anyway.  I love having the whole family around the house all summer.  Quality time is one of my top love languages so you won't hear me cheering on the start of school.  I actually like my children and enjoy being a full time mom.  (There are days that challenge this statement.) 

My first born has entered a new world of being an "in-between ager".  Emma isn't a little girl any more but she isn't a teenager either.  Before I know it she will be driving to the mall, making her own decisions and spending less and less time at home.  Not so easy to accept for a "quality time" person.  It's not all bad.  Em is so happy to be moving up to bigger and better things.  She's a great kid, I can't wait to see what she accomplishes this year.  Love you babe!


How can it be true that Reagan has already completed half of her years in elementary school?  This kiddo loves school and excels at everything she tries.  I'm so proud of you, keep up the great work!


As if 2 different school buildings isn't enough to keep me busy, this year we are introducing a third school.  My baby is out of the house and out of my possession four days a week and SHE LOVES IT!  I'm sad and excited all at once.  You are such a bright light, you will certainly bring new sparkle to that class room.


If you want to catch up with me this year you might find me in my van taking, dropping off or waiting for a child.  As I hang out in parking lots, I look forward to getting a lot of reading done.  Can't wait to get my hands on the new series that will be released soon....The New Phenomenon.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Great first day of school photos. Keep up the good work... promoting that book!