Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls Get-A-Way

One last time to get out of town before school. I don't know how this happens but Mindi and I never seem to get a photo of US together. ha That's ok, here are 4/5 of our beautiful girls having a great time in Kansas City.

Some of the best friends are old ones. I'm talking about the kind of friend that knows too much because they've been through it all with you. That's Mindi! We have been friends since the summer before 7th grade. I remember the old house that just begged us to "break" in...how about the time we drove 90 miles to a mall when it was too cold to have school (and our parents didn't know)...boyfriends...our weddings...pepper spray at the VFW...there's so much more that I dare not say.  And now our daughters are friends, I pray they don't pull the same stuff we did in our youth.


No comments: