Sunday, August 29, 2010

God Can

When things get too big, I get scared but God can do more. 
When life is crazy, I don't know what to do but God can calm the storm.

Let me start by saying our church is running a campaign called "Double Your Impact."  Tonight we had Group Link at our church.  I like to call it speed dating for small group.  Chris and I lead a group in our home and we were looking for only two or three more couples. I guess God wasn't interested in what I had planned, He has is own plan.  Tonight we had nine couples join our group.  Internally, I was FREAKING out (ok I still am) and Chris just kept saying this is God's design.  He can take care of the details.  So I'm wondering if God is also going to give us a new BIG house in the next 2 weeks.  Where will all these people fit?  So forget about "Double Your Impact", let's make it a "Quadruple Our Impact!"

Again, I go back to asking God for his guidance because I know He can do more than I can even dream. 

Thank you God for trusting Chris and I with new families. I pray that your will be done and we don't get in the way. We live to serve and love you.  Amen

No comments: