Sunday, September 5, 2010

Book Facebook Page


As of tonight there is a The NEW PHENOM3NON facebook page. (The New Phenomenon by Chris Raabe)

No, the book has not been released.
No, we don't have a release date, yet.
Trust me...this blog will be one of the first to release that information!

The good news is that we can start getting the word out about Chris' book and keep interested parties up to date on it's progress. Chris has been burning the candle at both ends, often working 16 hours a day.  There just isn't time to work on the final draft.  Soon, after October 17th this handsome author who I so dearly love, will have time to finish up his literary work of art.  I can't wait for each of you to read The NEW PHENOM3NON.  

The very creative Leah Amirouche designed our book cover and will look something like the above picture.  This isn't an exact but will give you an idea when you are looking on Amazon.com.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

How cool! I don't Facebook, but I'll have one of the kids show it to me. I'm so excited...