Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

(edited 11/01/10)

Dinner with some great friends and then we sat around the firepit drinking hot cider.
Our great crew of kiddos trick or treating and the Moms and Dads didn't even have to walk with them.
White puking pumpkin
Dragon Pumpkin...in honor of Auntie Angie
Cannibal Pumpkin
Cute kitty cat Pumpkin
Happy Ghost Pumpkin
I'm not really a very big fan of Halloween but the family carving party is pretty fun.  Chris is really the expert!


PUMPKIN PRAYER:
Dear Jesus, as I carve my pumpkin, help me pray this prayer:
Open my mind so I can learn about You; 
(cut the top off the pumpkin)
Take all my sin and forgive the wrong that I do.
(clean out the inside)
Open my eyes so Your love I will see;
(cut eyes)
I'm sorry for the times I'ce turned up my nose at what You've given to me.
(cut a nose)
Open my ears so Your Word i will hear;
(cut ears)
Open my mouth to tell others You're near.
(cut the mouth)
Let Your light shine in all I say and do!  Amen.
(Place a candle inside and light)

No comments: