Saturday, October 16, 2010

U-G-L-Y

Nothing like a Saturday afternoon in Memorial Stadium, the 3rd largest city in Nebraska on game day!  As far as today's game, I hope there really is never anything like it again.  It was one of the ugliest football games I have attended in YEARS!  Not only did Nebraska play poorly but they were out coached.  The officials were not the greatest but honestly when you drop 3 touch down passes, who cares how bad the refs were.  The family was going to sell the 4 seats for this game which would have paid for the whole years worth of football tickets, looking back I think that would have been a good idea.  :)  Actually, I still had a great time..I just love college football.  The best play of the day came in the 4th quarter when we had a 95 yard return for a touchdown.  I was hopeful that play would jumpstart our team, no such luck. 


A huge thank you to my father-in-law for staying home with my hubby and daughters to watch the game from the couch so I could take in the game day atmosphere again.  I love you guys...and not just for your season tickets.  :)

No comments: