Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Pictures

Sorry friends, these are quick snapshots of pictures we had taken this week of my beautiful daughters.  Please excuse the blurry dark condition of these photos.

Let me start by saying we went in to get a black and white picture of Chris and Reagan to complete my wall of pictures in the living room and a large picture of the girls for the family room.  Here's the problem, the lady tricked me...she took too many great pictures of the 3 subjects that I am a sucker for...my girls. 




seriously...LOVE this picture.  18x28
it's going to look amazing on my wall.
This one is going on Chris' desk.

There are also pictures for the grandmas but I can't show them here, they have to wait until christmas.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, beautiful photos of your girls! I also love your 101 list...