Friday, October 22, 2010

LoVe GrEeTiNG CarDs

Lately I have displayed a lack of ability to mail off cards in a timely matter so it is to my great surprise to open my mailbox and find birthday cards BEFORE my special day.  Reading greeting cards is something I really enjoy, so much that I sometimes hang out in the card store reading and laughing.  

  The card I got from my mom-in-law today was perfect for me.


Linda knows I blog and look to see who has visited and who has left a comment.  BTW, not many comments lately.  :)

Tonight I have a house full of kiddos playing Rock Band.  Tomorrow you will find me at the soccer fields watching Reagan in her final soccer tourne of the fall season.  I am hoping for a yummy carrot cake when we get home.  Maybe Chris will even remember candles but just a few.  (38 candles may be unsafe.)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday! I wondered if you were having a girls scrapbook weekend this year... Enjoy your day! Loved the greeting card.

Vicki said...

Your new background looks great from my end!