Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Moving

The last week has been exciting, exhausting and un-explainable.  Seeing a loved one begin to fail is difficult, no matter if it is their health, wealth, faith or something else.  For as long as I can remember I have had a close relationship with my Aunt Delma, so it is not at all surprising that I would step in when she needed help.  I feel blessed to have her moving close to us however the process has been very involved.  The people in the picture above gave of themselves and had nothing to gain.  I am so thankful for Aunt Helen, Ryan-Dean, Marianne, Rachel and my very hard working hubby who missed his birthday to help my aunt relocate.

Certainly, it is Christ who compels us to offer love to others.  Not because we are good or they deserve it but because HE loved us first.  I serve a great God!

No comments: