Saturday, November 6, 2010

Love Me Some HUsKeR Football

It is Game Day in the great state of Nebraska.  The Huskers will match up against the Iowa Cyclones.  There's nothing I would love more than a replay of last weeks first quarter...let's beat ISU and do it big time!

It's not so much that I am thanful for Nebraska football as much as I am thankful for the tickets we get every year.  Chris' grandfather purchased 4 tickets about 55-60 years ago, the family still has those same 4 seats.  Every game at Memorial Stadium is like a reunion.  Everyone around us knows us, remembers grandpa and inquires about the family.  Tickets are (in my opinion) extremely expensive at $54 per seat.  GEESH!  Then add on the donation at the beginning of the season, it's a big investment for Nana and Papa.  This year I have been to 2 games, Chris has gone to 2 games and Emma just attended her first ever UNL Husker football game.  Thank you Nana and Papa for being so generous with our family.

No comments: