Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankfully Clean

I love to vacuum!  It's not really a fetish or anything weird like that but I get a joyful rush when I see those clean lines in my carpet.  The sound of dirt, rocks and filth being sucked up into my Dyson almost makes me giddy.  Probably 4 or 5 years ago I was in Omaha shopping for a Dyson.  I don't make purchases like this on a whim, it was well researched.  Chris and I had saved up, I had found the best possible deal and I went into Kohl's, coupon in hand, ready to make a purchase.  A very special person was with me that day and when I checked out, she whipped out the cash to pay for this machine.  I had no idea she was going to do that, I know I dropped a tear or two.  What a blessing K & R were to us that day.  Every time I use my Dyson (at least twice a week) I think of them and hope to pass that kind of blessing on to someone else one day.

I am thankful for my Dyson!

No comments: