Sunday, November 28, 2010

Making Memories

What are your fontest childhood memories?  My include making homemade taffy, cooking, riding my bike to the pool, going to summer camp, being with my grandma and aunt and playing in the big dirt pile to name just a few.  When I think about the people who made me feel special I remember my Aunt Delma.  Through the years she has remembered special days, sent me letters, taken an interest in the things I care about and most importantly she loves my children and Chris.  The last couple of weeks have been very stressful for my aunt (me too) but I am so blessed to be right here beside her all the way. 

This year our family was able to share Thanksgiving with Aunt Delma.  Just look at her, she really enjoyed her time with us.  I am so thankful to be sharing special moments with this wonderful woman.

No comments: