Monday, January 31, 2011

Boxed & Ready





We have had so many moving days it's difficult to know which one this is.  However, I'm happy to say that after doing a little light cleaning tomorrow I will be done with the townhouse that stored Aunt Delma's household goods for three months.  Talk about some expensive storage!

I just want to again thank some dear friends who stepped in to help us; Nickie, Chad and Tim faced the cold and ice for two hours.  Love you guys!

Tomorrow I will take some pictures of the cleaned location.

A quick update on Aunt Delma: upon arrival to her new home she was grumpy and sure that MRE was the junkiest place she'd ever lived.  I am happy to let you know, however, that my inside sources tell me that she has been active and enjoying her stay.  I know all these changes have been very difficult on Aunt Delma.  I thank God for his direction and wisdom.

No comments: