Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Week

Again, I will say this is a big year for me.  My baby started kindergarten.  My middle daughter enters the double digit years.  My oldest becomes a teenager.  While I talk about how hard it is on a mama to see her children grow up and hit all these milestones at once it is also exciting and a real blessing.
I made these invites...they turned out so cute.

This week is birthday week for Reagan.  Chris has teased me for years that I tend to go a little over board on birthdays.  I have NO idea what he is talking about.  (ok, maybe I do.)  Need I remind him that last year we did not do birthday parties for any of our children...that should even it out for the next several years.

Saturday we had 10 sweet little friends over to celebrate Reagan's 10th birthday. Right now she really does have a neat group of girlfriends.  Our afternoon party was spent out at Platte River State Park on the paddle boats, eating ice cream and then running all over the place.  The girls had a blast while Chris and I sat back and relaxed.
 What a crew!
Green and blue cupcakes topped with fantastic whipped frosting.
In case you are wondering, yes those are long candles.

Stay tuned for more birthday celebration.

No comments: