Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

I've got all kinds of things on my plate so this is going to be a quick post...probably won't proof read it which will drive my friend and avid reader of my blog crazy...sorry Vicki.  :)

Tuesday morning I go to women's bible study at our church.  We are studying Jonah which I started last year before Aunt Delma died but didn't ever finish it because I got too bogged down.  I love to restudy a lesson, funny how I am dealing with some of the same stuff and what a blessing it is to see how God has healed or allowed me to let go of other things.

Tuesday evening Chris and I host our couples bible study in our home.  Side note:  I just love this group of people.  I have been really struggling for the last year looking for solid friendships.  There are some great girls in my life and maybe I am just afraid to trust.  Getting burned really bad by a close friend leaves scars.  Anyway, it's time for me to invest in these girls.  Can't wait to see them all tonight...oh their hubbys too.  ha  After all that friend talk I almost forgot the main point I was going to make...I need to clean up my house a little.

I have another Norwex party in Grand Island tomorrow so I'm busy getting everything ready for that.  Some times the day before the party I feel a little stressed but once I'm there I love every minute of it.  Thank you Tonya Ratliff for helping me find Norwex!!

Since I'll be out of town tomorrow I moved our Chiro appointment to today so I'm going to whisk the kids out of school 10 minute early.

I have enough to do but this is something fun that I have been wanting to attempt...


I know you can't tell what this is going to be...let's call it a sneak peak.

ALSO WORKING ON REAGAN'S BDAY INVITES

The party was going to be on the 30th and then the place we are going is closing after this weekend, guess that means it's this weekend or nothing.  YIKES!!!
See, I have lots to do.  Hope to show you the finished products tomorrow or soon after.

Be a blessing to someone today.  It's really as simple as a smile and a hello to a stranger.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Friends... see what a difference a week can make!