Thursday, October 18, 2012

Birthday Week

It's here, not my actual birthday but my birthday WEEK! Love celebrating birthdays! This year mine is being done right. My most fabulous husband is sending me on a trip with a dear friend, Danielle Kirgan. I left my house in Omaha today at 1pm. I crawled into bed in Orlando at 2am (1a at home). Tomorrow morning we will be at the airport by 730 am ready for our final vacation destination...JAMAICA!

No pictures tonight, just a brief update.

Prayers for safety in travel and for my family at home. My favorite people in all this world stayed at home, I hope they have a great week. Love you guys!!

Going to bed without proofing this at all.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

The first thing I thought of when I rolled out of bed this morning was "I wonder if Melanie made it out of Chicago?" Thanks for the update! Now relax and enjoy...