Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ITS A NEW DECADE


I received a card today that said, 
That makes me laugh but turning 40 years old does not bother me. For starters I don't feel older just wiser. I have learned a few things in the last 10 years. I may have a few wrinkles but still have my own knees and hips...I'm not that old. 

When I was a kid, (maybe even when I was 32) I thought 40 was old. It's just a number and today I'm proud to own it.

Celebration Time
1. 4 days in Jamaica
2. Lunch with my friend Susan
3. Orchestra concert and ice cream with the family
4. My darling husband planned a party with friends.

It is true...I am one lucky girl.
I prefer to call it so blessed!

Wouldn't it be great to have something "deep" to add here. What do I plan to accomplish in the next 40 years or even the next 10 years? What are the great life lessons I have learned? 
Instead I hope I can just get the laundry done tomorrow.

Wishing you all another day filled with God's greatest blessings...just look, they are there.

There may be pictures added later







No comments: