Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Essentially Taking Down The Pests

Like most of you, longer days and warmer temps bring a smile to my face however the emergence of all things creepy and crawly kind of bugs me. This the season for bugs but we don't have to eat, sleep and play with them. I have never been one to blindly follow the pack I also don't want to reinvent the wheel so I find myself researching and trying something new, well new to me.

Each of these bottles contain 250 extremely potent drops of oil. These oils have been around since God created the plants. No chemicals just pure oil. Recently I came across this list of anti-pest oils that won't kill my cat. We already use these oils for things like clear breathing, coughing, nausea, digestion, energy, snoring, purifying, dry skin, relaxation why not add killing spiders. Tonight I'm tackling spiders in the basement and in a few months I will be trying out lavender for mosquito repellent. We are always up for an experiment, hope you will try too.


ANTS- Peppermint, Spearmint
APHIDS- Cedarwood, Hyssop, Peppermint, Spearmint
BEETLES- Peppermint, Thyme
CATERPILLARS- Peppermint, Spearmint
CHIGGERS- Lavender, Lemongrass, Sage, Thyme
CUTWORMS- Thyme, Sage
FLEAS- Peppermint, Lemongrass, Spearmint, Lavender
FLIES- Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage
GNATS- Patchouli, Spearmint
LICE- Cedarwood, Peppermint, Spearmint
MOSQUITOES- Lavender, Lemongrass
MOTHS- Cedarwood, Hyssop, Lavender, Peppermint, Spearmint
PLANT LICE- Peppermint, Spearmint
SLUGS- Cedarwood, Hyssop, Pine
SNAILS- Cedarwood, Pine, Patchouli
SPIDERS- Peppermint, Spearmint
TICKS- Lavender, Lemongrass, Sage, Thyme
WEEVILS- Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood

No comments: