Sunday, March 22, 2015

High Hurdler

What's with these track officials? Get out of my way...I'm trying to take pictures of my girl!

Today (ok yesterday because I forgot to post this) was Emma's first varsity track meet. We are proud of this girl, she works so hard and continues to improve each time she is out there. Thank you God for the beautiful weather in March. 




VERSE OF THE DAY
Here I am! 
I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelation 3:20 NIV

I like this verse. So often I hear people ask, "where is God when I need him?" (I wonder the same thing from time to time.) But this verse reminds me that He is here, not passively but actively trying to get my attention, wanting a relationship with me. All I need to do is be still and listen. Oh I struggle with that. This week I challenge myself to be still, and listen.

No comments: