Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Going Postal

I am heading to the post office in a few minutes with these boxes of books. There are kids (and adults) waiting for THE PHENOMENON TRILOGY to arrive at their doorstep in the next couple days. This series is a thrilling story about four high school kids who find themselves in the midst of danger, adventure, government conspiracy and love. I know the books my husband wrote are amazing but when I hear other readers gush about how they can't put the book down, I feel a surge of excitement shoot through my body.

R.E.V.I.E.W.S 
R.E.V.I.E.W.S
R.E.V.I.E.W.S
WE LOVE THEM! If you have read The New Phenomenon, On The Run, or End Game by Chris Raabe please take a minute to write a quick review over at Amazon or Goodreads. If you have not yet read these books you can find them on Amazon or better yet get a signed copy straight from the author. Contact me at melanie@chrisraabe.net to set up payment and delievery.  Please check out his facebook page HERE and "like" it so you receive updates. Chris' blog is RIGHT HERE. Feel free to leave Chris messages or order books. We love to hear from our readers!

Have a great day. Read On!

No comments: