Saturday, April 26, 2008

Do A Little Dance

I think it's time for celebration. Last night we got an email saying the "stubborn" bank #2 (probably not really stubborn) has agreed to everything. So now we just need to set a closing date. Praise the Lord! He IS good and His mercy endures forever. That may seem a little overboard but if you knew everything we have gone through from day to day to day to day, you would understand my statement of jubilation.

It's time to really get down to business and get everything packed and then just enjoy our last few weeks in town. Tonight I bought plates and bowls from Sam's club. Tomorrow I am packing the rest of the dishes. That means no more dishes to wash. How awesome is that??? While we're at it we should just eat out every meal until then....Hello I'm dreaming!

My hard working hubby umpired this morning and then loaded up a covered trailer with one set of couches and misc other hard to pack items to take to his parents house for storage. That does 2 things....#1 leaves more room in the UHaul. #2 prevents them getting torn up in the move. (there's a history of that)

I am off to scrap a few LOs for a challenge on ScrapLove. Soon all my scrappy supplies will be in boxes and I'm just not sure if the MIL will really want me dragging my stuff all over her house. She is the best MIL anyone could ask for but there are limits. ha ha

Have a great Sunday tomorrow. Don't forget to take the day off and celebrate what the Lord has done for you. "Delight yourself in the ways of the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so so happy for you guys that the bank finally got it worked out! You know we want to see pics after you've moved in!