Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sick and Tired

Litterally and figuratively speaking.

The last four days have been a challenge to see what my body can endure. Do I have the flu? I don't know but I have never been hit this hard. My boday aches, my head is killing me and I cough so hard that, well let me just say maybe I should buy some depends...I just want to feel normal again. Who knew that normal was so great? :) Being a full time mom and sick is just too much. Thanks to my wonderful hubby, I had a full days rest today.

Now to the other sick and tired....this house thing is too much. If I could give one bit of advice to anyone looking for a new place to call home it would be this, DO NOT BUY A SHORT SELL HOME!! Why is it called a short sell? It's long and drawn out! We have no control of any decision, like if we get the house and when we get the house. There are 2 banks...one being Bank One giving us headaches. It almost seems like the bank with the 2nd mortgage is trying to make this fall through. Why wouldn't they want this house off of their hands? UGH!

Now to make matters worse, our buyer is getting sick and tired of all this too. I do feel for the guy but his realtor sent a rude email. Not professional Tracy...not professional at all. I hope everyone can just hang in there for 1-2 more weeks until we can get this all done. Worst case....well, we're not even going to talk about that.

For those of you who pray, please add us to your list. #1 for my health and for the rest of the fam too. #2 that our home sale and purchase goes right along with God's will and that we can deal with whatever that is.

Tomorrow is Field Day at the girls elementary school, I'm hoping I feel good enough to go.

Now, I'm totally drained, off to bed.

No comments: